- Hoshizaki*: H-300, H-300M, H-1200, HCH-CTO, HF-H, MH, OW200L
Reduces particulates and chlorine, improves taste and odor, and has Scale and Lime protection to decrease maintenance.
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce chlorine tastes and odor that may be present in your drinking water
- Significantly reduces hardness build up due to minerals present in the water supply
- Designed to provide up to twelve months of life or 20,000 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
|Filter Type:||Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Particulates, Scale Inhibitor|
|Cartridge Style:||Quick Change|
|Micron Rating:||0.5 micron|
|Dimensions (length):||211⁄2" (54.61cm) End to Tip|
|Operating Pressure:||25 psi - 125 psi (1.72 bar - 8.62 bar)|
|Operating Temperature:||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)|
|Flow Rate:||2.9 gpm (10.978 lpm)|
|Temperature Rating:||35 - 100° F (1.7 - 38° C)|
|Filter Life (capacity):||12 months or 20,000 Gallons (75,708L)|
|Case Quantity:||4 cartridges per case|
*Hoshizaki is a registered trademark of Hoshizaki Electric Co., Ltd. Corporation Japan.