Replacement Cartridge fits Pro Series BW Cartridge Head
The Aquamor Foodservice BGH-1200 filter cartridge produces clear, crisp, great-tasting water on demand. The filter utilizes a compressed carbon block to remove solid particles that may be in your water down to 1/2 micron in size - about 1/50,000th of an inch. The carbon block also reduces chlorine tastes and odors that may be in your water as well as any organic or fishy taste that may be present. The result is water that is free of off tastes and other unwanted impurities. The BGH-1200 filter cartridge is well suited to fit under any kitchen sink, and can be mounted on the wall as well. It will provide you and your family with approximately 3,500 gallons (13,300 liters) of consistently clean and safe, bottle-quality drinking water. Enjoy.
- Everpure* Pro series and BW-style heads
Reduces particulates and chlorine, improves taste and odor, and has Scale and Limeprotection to decrease maintenance.
- No activation required
- Metal housing design
- Three O-ring design provides a water tight seal
- Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Injection molded cartridge liner
- Reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to 3,500 gallons of life
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
- Patent US D704,554
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
|Filter Application:||Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Particulates, Scale Inhibitor|
|Cartridge Style:||Quick Change|
|Micron Rating:||0.5 micron|
|Dimensions:||33⁄16 x 61⁄2" (8.1 cm x 16.51 cm)|
|Operating Pressure:||10 psi - 125 psi (0.69 bar - 8.62 bar)|
|Operating Temperature:||35-100°F (1.7°C - 38°C)|
|Flow Rate:||1.67 gpm (6.32 lpm)|
|Temperature Rating:||35 - 100° F (1.7 - 38° C)|
|Filter Life (capacity):||3,500 gal (13,248 liters)|
|Case Quantity:||4 cartridges per case|
*Everpure is a registered trademark of Everpure Inc. Northbrook, IL.